boot loader

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
found this set of pagers out of a old popular science magazine. got to be a early 50's Kaiser boot loader and the colopsi-cot. looking at it the Washington I have here must be there version of this style.

Attachments

• 1951 Kaiser ambulance.jpg
    1951 Kaiser ambulance.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 160
found this set of pagers out of a old popular science magazine. got to be a early 50's Kaiser boot loader and the colopsi-cot. looking at it the Washington I have here must be there version of this style.
I heard about such a vehicle being used by a 3M co-worker. He was a Night Attendant at a Funeral Home while attending college. He told me about using such a vehicle for their removals. I remember reading this article in our High School Library where old issues were kept for reference. Thanks again for posting!

Our neighbor was in the furniture business, and they had a Kaiser Frazer automobile with the trunk that opened wide, and the rear seat either removed, or folded down that they used for delivery. I remember the car making deliveries, but not much else about it.

Decatur, Il had one

A.E.Staley Manufacturing Co. here in Decatur, IL, had one of these units. It was only used on plant property, to take a patient to the First Aid room. I sent a picture of it to Walt McCall a long time ago........

Walt, could you post the photo if you still have it?

Back