Tire information please

I know I asked for this before but misplaced the information. I need to get tire information for my Lifeliner so I can get 5 new tires. I want and will require the EXTRA LOAD tires and it has to have a white wall stripe (not the gangster style). Jeremy was nice enough to get me a spare tire rim since mine was bent so the time has come to "Git-R-Done". Thanks.
Richard

I used Kelly Tires 235/75/15 White Side Wall Extra Load tires on my 1963, and they are a good riding tire. They are rated at 2,183 pounds per tire at 41 pounds per square inch of inflation. They are a 108S speed rating. Take a look at them here.

I used Kelly Tires 235/75/15 White Side Wall Extra Load tires on my 1963, and they are a good riding tire. They are rated at 2,183 pounds per tire at 41 pounds per square inch of inflation. They are a 108S speed rating. Take a look at them here.

Sorry Paul, I must be an idiot since I'm unable to locate that tire on the site. Help?

richard

My mistake for not telling you that it is the Navigator Gold. It comes in two versions.......... standard and extra load. You need the extra load tire. The price I paid last summer was approx. $110 per tire mounted, balanced, new stems, including sales tax and a free front end alignment. I purchased them from Town Fair Tire, which is a New England Regional tire company..

Kelly's are at least made in the us of a. the kumo's we got from the tirerack.com last year were 66 bucks each 18 a pair to ship and then what ever to mount and balance. these are the only WWs I know of in the extended load. good year makes a commercial tire in the extended load but only in a black wall. you can get them at Sam's club. they don't sell kelly springfield in the west for what ever reasion. they have a big plant in Il we drive by a lot visiting the kids. but if I remember right Matt had a differnt tire he was getting.

Kelly

I have Kelly Navigator Gold extra load tires on two of my three professional cars and have been completely happy with them. We'll be putting a set on the '73 Crown sooner or later too (probably sooner.) That car is still riding on Goodyear Arrivas with the wide whitewall (which I LOVE.) They still ride nice, but are getting too aged to be trustworthy.

Thanks guys...

I got all the information and decided on the Kumho tires like Robert Shepard put on his Criterion. Appreciate everyone's help and hope to have them on by next week.

Richard

I got all the information and decided on the Kumho tires like Robert Shepard put on his Criterion. Appreciate everyone's help and hope to have them on by next week.

Richard

Not just yet. Paul has convinced me to at least take a look at Kelly tires before I make a committment, so I will.

Richard

Back