mine all mine

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
will for 200 bucks the state of SD has allowed me to have a title and drive this car. the only one making out on these deals is the state. the only one I have gotten out of paying the tax on is the 70 stoner as it was all ready licensed in SD at one time. but nice to get the right tags on it. interesting note on it is it has 4 snow tires on it like the 75 Pontiac did.

Attachments

• IMG_9250.jpg
    IMG_9250.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_9251.jpg
    IMG_9251.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 211
Looking good all cleaned up again Ed! Interesting choice of tires given that this car spent it entire life, up until 7-8 months ago, in central Texas!

Sorry guys they are not snow tires they are all weather tires. Real snow tires are a lot more aggressive tread (read that noisey). There was one PD. upstate that ran studded snow tires on all four wheels on their Crown Vics not sure what they are doing on their Explorers (Police interceptors). What I run on my Suburban is a lot more aggressive. Good Luck with it ED my six door is one of my favorites. I would do a trans oil change , screen and gasket just to be on the safe side. Also spray contact cleaner in the ignition lock and clean the key chip with it.

You will grow to love that limo more each time you drive it! Enjoy it more by letting another drive it and you occupy one of the other rear seats, really get the feel of that limo! Love it!

I think you have a gorgeous limo Ed, I would have liked to buy it from Kurt myself. I wish you many happy miles in your "new" limo.

This set is clearly labeled mud and snow. Not all seasion. They do have a decent load rating at 2040 @ 35psi for a 235. Distributed by auto zone. Didn't know they sold tires.

But it is nice to drive and a more comfortable interier the the 94. But I will say i really felt better in the drivers seat of the 92 superior i sold to Virgil. This one has way to much dash. But the windows all go down in the S&S. I'll get use to the picknick table.

That dash will grown on you Ed. Just keep the dash covered or out of the sun so it doesn't crack. A Dash Mat would be a good investment on these.

It fits my backside just fine. That rear door glass was a different repair but it went fine. Thanks for the guides.

This set are at the end of there life so fairly worn down. I'm sure they were rated as such for the pattern on the edges which due to the nature of radial tires is now rounded off. Nothing like the old goodyear town and country tread pattern we would have swapped to by now in the 60s now that was a go anywhere tire.

Back