Rocky Fluegge and Milwaukee, WI

I took my brother, Brian, to Milwaukee, WI over the weekend to celebrate his 50th birthday. Having never been to Milwaukee, I contacted Rocky Fluegge (whom I met for the first time at the Ohio International Meet) and asked him what there was to see and do. Instead of telling me, he and his wife, Kathy, were our tour guides for the weekend. We had the best time ever.

Besides taking us to the restaurants, bars, tourist attractions, and shopping, Rocky gave us a tour of his many garages and vehicles. WOW! Is this guy talented. I thought I would share some pictures I took. Thank you, Rocky and Kathy, for the most amazing weekend. If anyone is over their way, they would be the ones to show you a good time.

Attachments

• SAM_0428.jpg
    SAM_0428.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 448
  • SAM_0390.jpg
    SAM_0390.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 447
  • SAM_0405.jpg
    SAM_0405.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 435
Kim

Sounds like you had a blast !
I missed seeing you at the meet in Midland MI this week-end.

Rocky is definitely a CAR GUY and a GREAT GUY !!!

I plan on making the drive out to see his auto collection and hanging out with the Hoodlums in 2012 !

Hot dogs, High Octane Fuel and Smoking Tires !
Can't wait !

See you both at the Micro-Meet in Flint in Feb,
Darren

Kim

I plan on making the drive out to see his auto collection and hanging out with the Hoodlums in 2012 !

Can't wait !

Darren

I heard you were in Midland. Would have loved to see you, but I was having a lot of fun in Wisconsin. I will try and post some pictures of his cars. They are amazing. It was funny because he said, "Let me show you my garage." Well, after we got done looking through the garage, he said, "I have a couple more." They were all filled with vehicles that he is customizing. Beautiful vehicles. Rocky and Kathy made the trip worthwhile. You will have a blast.

Here are a couple of his vehicles.

Attachments

• SAM_0410.jpg
    SAM_0410.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 403
  • SAM_0412.jpg
    SAM_0412.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 402
  • SAM_0418.jpg
    SAM_0418.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 399
  • SAM_0419.jpg
    SAM_0419.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 411
It was a awsome time spent with both of you, Kim and Brian. We had a chance to see and do alot of stuff. It was my pleasure. Love to do it again some time. Darren im looking forward to when you come out to play. Glad you two liked seeing what is going on in the toy box.

The suburban project is getting alittle closer, kim got to see that also

Attachments

• suburban progress richmond nascar race 132.jpg
    suburban progress richmond nascar race 132.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 377
  • suburban progress richmond nascar race 133.jpg
    suburban progress richmond nascar race 133.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 389
We did have a nice time. We wish we would have had more time. Two days was not enough time to see everything we wanted to see. Guess we'll have to go back someday. I agree with you Ed. Friends everywhere.

Kim

Can't wait !

Darren

If everything goes as planned (Im sure it wont with my luck) I plan on going to that event too and plan on bringing my 49 S&S so we can get pics of them together.

John

Here's to seeing you (and your lovely lady !) at the event as well !
That would be fantastic !!

We need to get Jeremy and Cathie to go too.

There's a place I know, where the hipsters go, call Rocky's !!!
Ya baby, can't wait.

Yahooooo,
Darren

I will be looking forward to seeing my pcs friends. I will be having the show party again this year and will keep everyone posted.

Back