Incredible Ghost Busters Stretch Limo

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1988-Cadillac-Brougham-/182357426754

Wow, all this for a minimum bid of $3450 !
Once owned by a Miss. Legislator, can you say, "wow"??
Dedicated to the Ghostbuster film "...which featured a car just like this except it was a hearse''
Rhino Coat Top in RED
Stains in ceiling- should we ask?
Equipped with Play Station
Runs perfect 'after starting and running' for some time, Perfect for rentals then!
Perfect paint except for hit and run damage
Clogged AC and 'tic' inside engine.
Sounds like 'a deal' to me :071:.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 149
Limos aren't even safe now I guess?

Can anyone explain the Rhino Coat thing to me? I see it done a lot on hearses. I don't get it. It looks like gravel to me.

Limos aren't even safe now I guess?

Can anyone explain the Rhino Coat thing to me? I see it done a lot on hearses. I don't get it. It looks like gravel to me.

Geez Noah... the Rhino Coating is Bullet Proof ( well, not really) as touted on their website: "What other applications can RHINO LININGS® protective coating be used for?

"Rhino Linings products can be applied to virtually any properly prepared surface for durable and long-lasting protection. Grille guards and bumpers, rocker panels, fender flares, floor wells, boat decks and boat hulls are just some examples. Rhino Linings products can also be used on trailers, ATVs, tractors, watercraft and anything else that will benefit from outstanding protection and corrosion resistance".
So, that might neglect Hearse HardTops.
Not Under FAQs: Does it look like VINYL?, well no. Is it DURABLE?, well probably. Does it LOOK LIKE "RhinoCoat"?, well, yes!! ...Its looks like a rubber prophylactic with pimples. So, I agree, it's looks inappropriate,
My friend, its look awful. LOL. Strictly for Truck Beds.... let alone in RED:eek:

They Rhino-lined the interior floor, too. How romantic for that lovely evening on the town, or for weddings. Guess that's great for football game rentals - easy to clean after the clients :puking: on the floor. :eek:

Back