I'ts home...

Paul Steinberg

PCS Life Member President
Staff member
Super Site Supporter
Last September, I dropped my 1969 at the body shop to have the roof painted. Like most shops, they start the job, and then start another job and put the first one off to the side. This is what happened to mine. When it started snowing, and the collision work started to build up, they put the car into a storage container for the winter. A couple of weeks ago, they got it out, and started work on it again. Today, I picked it up, and I am very pleased with how good the roof looks. Now, the car looks a 1000 times better. I hope to get the moldings back on shortly, and the same with the roof lights.

Attachments

• MVC-851L.jpg
    MVC-851L.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 259
  • MVC-849L.JPG
    MVC-849L.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 258
Looking good Paul. You know I got a great parking spot all picked out in the shop just waiting for that thing any time your ready to send it down my way.:071:

Josh

Looking good Paul. You know I got a great parking spot all picked out in the shop just waiting for that thing any time your ready to send it down my way.:071:

Josh

I got first dibs on that car! I saw it before Paul even bought it. Its a Northwest car originally and if i have anything to do about it, its gonna return to the Northwest!

logistics and all that. kind of hard to slip it over and send it back. easier to send me. but Kandy would let me go. she is not retires as of yet and still likes to see me. but just wait we both get retired we might just buy a tool trailer and a house and move around.

Josh

That car ain't home yet, its not in my drive way here in Tenn.:hide: BTW, Josh I dun called dibs on that car a long time ago!!!!!:toocool:

Whew, at least you aren't fighting over my Volunteer ambulance. And I didn't have to fight any of you all, either, to get it - I'd have been trampled if you all had known.
(Yes, it was my little secret before I bought it.)

Back