Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Wanted: A detachable mount for a model 17 on a Miller Meteor. Let me know, would consider purchasing the beacon with it.

Ron you got the pass threw on the roof? building a mount is fairly easy. a pipe that will fit threw the hole is all you need thread one end for the wing- nut. then a circular plate mounted to the light like it was the roof but up tight in the skirt. the pipe will go threw center of it with a couple jam nuts. then trim the skirt to fit. the length of the pip is the only thing you will have to play with. give you self enough threads so that you can tighten the wind nut down to hold the skirt agents the roof. you can't find one or don't want to pay what people think there worth I'll make you one i need to do it for my 72 anyway. I could practice on yours. :thumb:

Ain't nobody gonna do no "practicin'" on THAT car. If Roberts would have sold me the beacon like I wanted them to, this whole issue would be moot.

I emailed Roberts they did not respond. I have a 17 here I can use but a 173 or a four bulb would be nice as well. I think with the navy blue a red dome would look the sharpest.

John has a new light the looks the same at a good price. he can get them in 2, 3 or 4. but one will have to make the mount for the light. I'm still looking for the bezell that goes in the roof. they took it off the 72 when they put the top on. making the mount is easy as puting a light on the roof. if you have the nessary hardwear on the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back