Jump seats

Rocky Fluegge

PCS Member
I was thinking of putting the floor back in the rear of my 49 cad and i will need a pair of jump seats. I was wondering if anyone has a set that they want to sell. And if you are going to ohio that would be even better to save on shipping. They do not to be that era correct something from the 50's or 60's would be ok also. Thanks Rocky

Have you checked with Carl at CW Coach? I haven't been there in a while, but back in the day he used to have stacks of them.

Rocky, your '49 probably had an attendant's seat similar to this one that was in my '51. However with your plans you can build in the fold-away kind no problem given your talent!

2907424162_b090830b13_z.jpg

2977760297_e93b26263b_z.jpg

Of 6 pair in the last 2 months, 1 pair of Superior and 2 pair of Miller Meteor have sold - leaving 3 pair of Superior remaining. 2 are shown here (gray/gray & blue/gray; other pair is red/white). I also saved surrounding floor opening moldings that go with. One more trip planned to deliver parts for Hudson too.

dsc05131t.jpg

Rocky, your '49 probably had an attendant's seat similar to this one that was in my '51. However with your plans you can build in the fold-away kind no problem given your talent!

2907424162_b090830b13_z.jpg

2977760297_e93b26263b_z.jpg

Dwayne, that is a great inside shot of that car. I have a divider to put in and a was thinking of a cabnet or something? But yes i want to have the flip into the floor type. And it is not like this car is super correct, with stripes and such. But after seeing all the cars i want to make the back more like a ambulance. originally i was just going to add two more seat's in it. But after checking out some of your guys cars i changed my mind. And want to make it more like it should be. And im telling you if i knew you when you had that catr it would be in my garage.

Carl doesn't list parts on the cwcoach.com website, but if you call the number on the site, he may be able to help you out.

Also if anyone has a nice cot bar and mounts, i could also use one of them, that if anyone want's to bring to ohio.

Just saw a new post from Attila. Looks like he found a car with cot bar mounts. You might want to get in touch with him. If he can get those for you and Carl can get you a bar (which he may have), you'll be set. Might want to check with Ron Devies on the bar too. He usually has random ambulance stuff in his garage.

Back