Humble Heroes A Good Read

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
I received my copy of Scott's book yesterday and I have had a hard time putting it down. For those of you like me, there are a lot of photos and the story line is good as well. Definitely worth the asking price, if you are still on the fence on this one, I highly recommend it.

I second that!

I received my copy yesterday as well and echo Ron's sentiments. I'm planning to purchase copies to give as gifts to people - including my dad - who worked funeral home ambulance service.

Thanks!

Ron and Tony:

Thanks for the positive review. I have been like an expectant father waiting to hear what others thought of the book. Looking forward to meeting both of you in Hudson!

Scott Reinbolt

Passed Around

Mine was passed around Pro Car Night Not at the Drive In last night and heard many positive comments. It was nice seeing none of us there received our TPC 140 yet like everyone else hint hint hint

Mine was passed around Pro Car Night Not at the Drive In last night and heard many positive comments. It was nice seeing none of us there received our TPC 140 yet like everyone else hint hint hint

Ron Rumor has it that Your copy will get there on 7/12 LOL

Russ

Humble Heroes

My copy of Humble Heroes arrived on a few days ago. It was a cover to cover read in one sitting. Informative and enlightening book. This will be on the top shelf in my new library.
Mike

Russ: You just need to send $12 in check or money order to me at P.O. Box 103, Blanchester, OH. 45107. The $12 covers shipping and handling. Just make sure you give me the address you want it sent to.

Scott Reinbolt

I too received my copy the other day and enjoyed it to the end. I plan on shairing it with the last funeral home in Lincoln to operate an ambulance service.

Back