out and about

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
we are to get some snow this weekend so after rubbing out this Pontiac we need to muck out the shop. decided that it was time to run the car down and put some fresh gas in it also. so out we went. put in 5 gl of high test no ETOH (right). and down threw town. ran the long way. first time I have driven the car with floors in it. thing went OK till Jack wanted to show off hanging out the window. armstrong steering with a 21 lb dog hanging on your turning arm while you tried to get a little vido just didn't work.
https://youtu.be/DE1dk-6SolA

a few pictures of the car out side

Attachments

• IMG_3107.jpg
    IMG_3107.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_3108.jpg
    IMG_3108.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 236
That old girl is looking beautiful once again, thanks to a very passionate collector/restorer. You saved another one!

We got a few wireing things to get taken care of.the the cover up will commence. But it is starting to drive rather decent. Floors in the insolation in place and the heater working kind of take the adventure out of driving it.

Looks fantastic Ed! I hope mine turns out as well. Engine is being rebuilt, glass all out. Bodywork about to commence.

Need any thing let me know. I have a few extra parts around. This one here only got this far with a little help from my friends.

Back