1992 Miller Meteor Cadillac Hearse 5.7 engine

1992 Miller Meteor Cadillac Hearse 5.7 engine Just out of service! This hearse was just in service at an Iowa funeral home. We did a basic safety check and have decided to sell it AS IS. Mechanically this hearse checked out good but the tires are poor. Overall the body is in fair condition. There is a considerable amount of rust underneath the vinyl top. It is bad enough by the back door that rust flakes fall out when you shut it. There are also spots around the vehicle. (see photos) I've never seen this before, but it has a manual Hot/Cold lever in the driver's compartment. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-Cadill...1a592968:g:THcAAOSwo4pYJK9I&item=142175971688

Not worth much! Man those things were ugly from the rear!

Here's another one that can be had for little money.

Attachments

• 201511199510505895resized.jpg
    201511199510505895resized.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 208
Manual controls not the heat / AC would be a plus for me. That system will always we work. .now if one could get the front end damaged one for 500 bucks you would have a good buy. High hit like that just needs a front clip. That will cost a man around a grand. As high is in the eye of the beholder some one out there wants one.

Great Country Motors in Mason City, IA. Very nice coach w/ low miles, as I recall. They are the AccuBuilt distributor up here.

Paul wrecked it bringing it back in on trade from somewhere in the Dakotas I believe. It will be cheap, if interested.

if it was a combo I would be interested. find I just have no interest in owning another hearse. will maybe if it was a 40

I am right there with you Ed! It would have to be a very special hearse. They are a bitch to sell!

Back