75/76 Superior ambulance

From other pictures on the Flickr website, it appears that it is in Wisconsin. Possible one of the Northland people will recognize it.

That looks like one of the rigs restored by Mays Hause in Las Vegas about 10-12 years ago. His cars usually had that Mercy 7 theme. This might have been the rig owned by PCS member Ken Howe of Lebanon, MO for a brief time. Not sure where it went after that.

Ambulance

Tony, You have a great memory! It is a 75! And a pretty nice car! I think it went to Wisconsin.... Is it for sale?

1975 "Mercy 7" Superior

That looks like one of the rigs restored by Mays Hause in Las Vegas about 10-12 years ago. His cars usually had that Mercy 7 theme. This might have been the rig owned by PCS member Ken Howe of Lebanon, MO for a brief time. Not sure where it went after that.
Ken Howe said:
Tony, You have a great memory! It is a 75! And a pretty nice car! I think it went to Wisconsin...

Perhaps providing a bit of a 'blast from the past' for Ken, here are several of the images posted by Mays Hause when he was offering his '75 Superior for sale (on eBay) back in August 2003:

75SupCadAmb1.jpg

75SupCadAmb5.jpg

75SupCadAmb2.jpg

75SupCadAmb3.jpg

75SupCadAmb6.jpg

75SupCadAmb4.jpg

75SupCadAmb9.jpg

And -- Chris's initial post having piqued the 'inner amateur detective' in me -- a bit of online research revealed that the image he shared the weblink to, made on August 15th of this year, depicted the ambulance on display at the Eau Claire (WI) Big Rig Truck Show ... with the local Chippewa Valley Chapter of SPAAMFAA (in Eau Claire) being one of that event's sponsors. A little further digging resulted in my discovery of the following member/Apparatus page on the Chippewa Valley SPAAMFAA website, depicting the ambulance with its owners "Jerry and Jill" ...

http://squeeky-wheel.org/apparatus/07_1975_cadillac_superior_high_top_ambulance/7_75_ambulance.htm

... perhaps Jerry and Jill Halbleib, who are (or were) long-standing PCS members from Eau Claire, WI (?)

all i want for xmas

to heck with everything id buy this car unless its stupid. i want it i want it!! going to get mrs. santa and show her what daddy wants. who cares if its too high. mrs. santa should have plenty as she beleives i do!!

Kyle, take a breath. :eek:

You know Dave posted photos from an e-bay sale from 9 years ago. Unless someone's heard different, it's not for sale now.

It's a nice car and in good shape though. I don't blame you for getting excited.

busy lettering

Someone sure liked a lot of signs on the car.... I've never seen the "for official use only" on an ambulance.

yeah i knew it was from a while back. i dont get ants in my pants often but that car looked to nice. ive got a limo and a low top ambulance apart now. only way i would buy something is if its done or close. but saying that im lying to myself cause i know i would buy something if i liked it. that car was sharp. liked the beacons except for the one on the rear. move it to middle for me. oh well looking looking...

Back