Looking to trade for a professional car

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
I would consider trading one, or more of my Cadillacs
1 1979 Sedan de Ville triple white, very nice driver
2 1992 Eldorado above average driver quality 86k miles in pale yellow, tan leather, 4.9 liter, vogue tires and cold ac.
3 2004 Sedan de Ville, excellent condition, fully optioned, silver with black top and interior, 93k miles, has Northstar engine that seems to run great, we have put about fifty miles on it, so far.
I can email pictures on request.

I would like to trade for a professional car in decent, or better condition. Prefer an ambulance, amblewagon, combination, or the he right limousine. My wife does not like hearses, as a rule.

Please call me at 201-954-3159 to discuss a trade offer. I am happy to tell you everything about my cars, good and bad. You can also send me a pm. Thank you!

Look no further than 200 miles North of you. My 1969 Miller Meteor Volunteer Ambulance is available for purchase. Be like that fellow in Ohio, that brought a briefcase full of cash to an International Meet to buy a car, and he drove home a beautiful 1966 Pontiac. :D

Look no further than 200 miles North of you. My 1969 Miller Meteor Volunteer Ambulance is available for purchase. Be like that fellow in Ohio, that brought a briefcase full of cash to an International Meet to buy a car, and he drove home a beautiful 1966 Pontiac. :D

Might be a nice rig, can I afford it.

Might be a nice rig, can I afford it.

I never felt that I was qualified to determine what other can or cannot afford. That determination is between you and your wife. I know that I won't get back what I have invested, but it is a very dependable car, and just a few short years ago, I drove it from my home in Northeast CT to East Hanover New Jersey without any problems, except finding a gas station that was open at midnight in New Jersey.

I never felt that I was qualified to determine what other can or cannot afford. That determination is between you and your wife. I know that I won't get back what I have invested, but it is a very dependable car, and just a few short years ago, I drove it from my home in Northeast CT to East Hanover New Jersey without any problems, except finding a gas station that was open at midnight in New Jersey.

Love that ride height...

New springs, shocks, suspension, transmission, steering box, exhaust manifold gaskets, front and rear brakes & rotors, paint, rechromed front and rear bumpers, door gaskets, AM-FM Stereo Radio, electric antenna, Colonial Classic red linoleum, and probably a whole lot more that I can't remember. $25,000 or make an offer.

The ambulance is no longer for sale. I had a few very interested people in purchasing the car, however, transportation became too much of a stumbling block. Sandy and I have discussed it, and have decided that we would keep it and put it into cold storage over the winter, as we have done for many past years. In the spring, we will then decide if it should go or stay. It will also give me time to do some minor fixes that I had been putting off. Thanks to all those that emailed, PM'd, and made positive comments about the car. It has always been an absolute dream to drive.

Back