1953 Meteor 3-way project - NV

This is one that is a stick due to the Hydramatic plant fire in 53 they were putting Buick Dynaflows in passenger cars guess the thought was the Dynaflow not strong enough for the weight. NOW you Packard guys here is a Henney table that I am sure is the same as a Packard Henney table. Quite a Coach with the table a stick and a 53 last year of the regular not wraparound windshield sure hope someone gives it a new lease on life and it does not end up a rat rod.

Interesting car. For some reason, you don't see all that many of these 1950-1953 coaches preserved any more. This is/was a 1953 Meteor Model 86-530-HE which is/was a Meteor Limousine-style three-way electric. At $8,370, I don't imagine there were a whole lot of these built. The only model more costly was the three-way electric landaulet (Model 86-530-LHE) which had an MSRP of $8,529. This particular vehicle was the 65th car off the Piqua assembly line for the model year. One can only hope it is saved by someone with deep pockets.

Interesting car. For some reason, you don't see all that many of these 1950-1953 coaches preserved any more. This is/was a 1953 Meteor Model 86-530-HE which is/was a Meteor Limousine-style three-way electric. At $8,370, I don't imagine there were a whole lot of these built. The only model more costly was the three-way electric landaulet (Model 86-530-LHE) which had an MSRP of $8,529. This particular vehicle was the 65th car off the Piqua assembly line for the model year. One can only hope it is saved by someone with deep pockets.

I was curious where outside Vegas it is ,so I emailed the seller. It is in Pahrump not to far away from me.

I never inquired, I was so amazed that he went into that profession after retiring from the navy that I did not ask.

Back