1953 Pontiac (ambulance) house car, - $3500 (Ford,WA)

Ouch ...Ouch ... Ouch ... OUCH!!!!

Ed, there are your tail lights!! maybe you could make a trade or work something out. At least those were saved.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/4687493927.html

Hi there,I have a 1953 Pontiac house car that I would like to trade or sell , this is a pontiac ambulance that has a hand built camper built right on the car,
It runs good and drives good and stops good too, this car is in good shape.
It has been converted over to 12 volt and has a 302 small block engine in it.
has almost new tires on it, and is curent on lisence too,

would like to trade this house car for a old car or truck in the 20s,30s,40, or early 50s does not matter what the make is. I like oldsmobile, buick, cadilac, dodge, chevy,
if you have some thing that I can make run, or running I hope,,,, just send me a offer
I will get back to you..

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 184
a good front clip and the rair rear bumper for the sedan delivery. maybe Jason and I could go together all I need is one light and he does also. he could use the front clip I'll go get it. man has to have a plan as they say. I'm wonder if this one isn't the National that the man cut the roof in. strange to find two in the same spot.

there was a national in Spokane that was up for grabs a year or two back. I always check on stuff on my routh at least. the man had cut the roof inside the drip rail to lower it. was offering it on e-bay. but you had to take it all. both of the taillights were broken. but I guess I never kept a picture of it.

this one can't be it as the roof is intact.

Back