'93-'96 Fleetwood Mldg.

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
I am in need of the wide lower stainless molding for the left fender for a '93-'96 Fleetwood(RWD). I only need the stainless molding that is in front of the L/F wheel opening. These cars still are not turning up very often in the salvage yards in my part of the world. Any help is appreciated.

I can't tell if it is the molding that goes in front of the wheel opening, or behind it..... and the seller does not state which it is.

After looking at the photos of my coach again, it looks like this one is the molding that goes behind the wheel opening. I need the one that goes ahead of the wheel opening.

I am in need of the wide lower stainless molding for the left fender for a '93-'96 Fleetwood(RWD). I only need the stainless molding that is in front of the L/F wheel opening. These cars still are not turning up very often in the salvage yards in my part of the world. Any help is appreciated.

You talking drivers side? In front of the tire? On fender? I may still have one. WIll see.

Danny,
Yes. The driver's side(left) front fender. Wide lower stainless molding in front of the wheel opening.

I believe the piece I posted is what you need, the photo is up-side down and making it difficult to visualize. Look at the ends of the plastic moulding and you can see the sharp edge that goes next to the bumper and the other edge has a slight radius on the corner. The piece on the rear of the wheel well is much shorter.

I believe the piece I posted is what you need, the photo is up-side down and making it difficult to visualize. Look at the ends of the plastic moulding and you can see the sharp edge that goes next to the bumper and the other edge has a slight radius on the corner. The piece on the rear of the wheel well is much shorter.

I think you are correct Rocky. The Pick-N-Pull yards in my area charge $4.99 per stainless panel and I have bought those long lower quarter moldings and the other fender stainless panels for spares at $4.99 each. I just can't find that particular piece right now. I just can't get myself to invest $95 in one small piece when I just started looking for it on Thursday.

I think you are correct Rocky. The Pick-N-Pull yards in my area charge $4.99 per stainless panel and I have bought those long lower quarter moldings and the other fender stainless panels for spares at $4.99 each. I just can't find that particular piece right now. I just can't get myself to invest $95 in one small piece when I just started looking for it on Thursday.

I looked and didn't have any left.

Found the wide stainless molding that I need today at the Pick-N-Pull 6 blocks from our office here in Omaha. It cost $3 plus tax!!! :D

Back