1986 Cadillac limo for sale

Mike Stevens

PCS Member
Today I passed an auto glass shop that has a limo for sale on their lot. The sign says it is a 1986 Cadillac Fleetwood limo. 5.0 liter engine (305). 114k miles. The posted asking price is $1995. The car is gray with a white padded vinyl top. The top has a few small nicks and tears. The center seam looks to be pulling apart on the back hafl of the roof. The filler plastic between the rear bumper and the body is broken. The plastic filler at the front corners by the bumper are gone. One has been 'repaired' with a piece of inner tube rubber. The body shows no rust through. There are a few dents and scratches. What I coudl see of the interior was good. The interior is maroon. The Hancook tires look like they have not been on here very long. The car is in Springfield, Ohio. That is southwestern Ohio. The listed phone number is 937 450 2562. The 450 tells me this is a cell phone. I do not know the owner. Just saw the car and thought it might be worthwhile to post it here for anyone interested in such a car. I had pics to attach here but my computer will not open them for some reason.
Mike

4 door or 6

I have not been in contact with the owner. There are no door out handles on the center sections although it looks like they open. Left a message. Pictures are here.
The owner just called and says the car runs very well and everything is working. He has had it to the Carolina and Tennessee. No longer needs the car so it is for sale.
The top is gray. I though it was white when I first saw it. I can take a 2nd look for anyone interested.
Mike

Attachments

• 86 Fleetwood limo 01.jpg
    86 Fleetwood limo 01.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 86 Fleetwood limo 07.jpg
    86 Fleetwood limo 07.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 86 Fleetwood limo 03.jpg
    86 Fleetwood limo 03.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 339
  • 86 Fleetwood limo 06.jpg
    86 Fleetwood limo 06.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 344
  • 86 Fleetwood limo 04.jpg
    86 Fleetwood limo 04.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 343
  • 86 Fleetwood limo 05.jpg
    86 Fleetwood limo 05.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 346
  • 86 Fleetwood limo 02.jpg
    86 Fleetwood limo 02.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 345
Looks like an H&E Formal. The center doors open with a push button on the inside of the front door B pillar or an inside of the doors like the other 4 door. Not sure of the seating some had jump seats that faced front some back. With some TLC it could look nice.

Gus would be right on. the set up is the same on my 86 H&E. the 307 is a littel weak in these but the 89 I had would hold it's own with the cruse set at hwy speed.

Back