'69 C-B High Top Amb.

but of coarse we paint the bumpers all cars have bumpers the same color as the body. I see they did not understand that square hole in the dash is the same size as the federal 15. but were you going to find one in this shape . depending on what they think it's work it might be a nice car to pick up. sounds like on of the car sale people from the add.

For my two bits, there are not many of these left, and the "guts", as best a fancy paint job can hide, looks good. If I had space I would love to look at it and take on bringing it back to a previous life.

Will it won't cost any more to plat the painted ones. But really this one would be a fly in and look it over in person kind. Of thing. Not many to be found that look like this with only the swap parts to go back to factory. Just enough warning things like missing skirts and were it is from that you need to see for yourself.

I would say that they probably left the skirts off to show off the Cragars. I would ask the seller if he still has the skirts. If he does, get photos of them. The shirts were usually about the first thing to rust through on these. Really hard to find good 98 skirts.

Back