Superior In Gotham & More!

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
The Superior has been used a couple of times in the tv show Gotham. Monday it will be used in the opening scenes of a new Sylvester Stalone movie entitled The Irishman.

I am attaching a pic of the ambulance in its Gotham General Ambulance signage.

Attachments

• P1150731.jpg
    P1150731.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 224
Whet did they do for a license plate? When my hearse was in the NYC movie they were ready to start shooting when I ran up to the director and said since this is supposed to be going on in NYC don't you think a Pa. dealer tag is a bit wrong? "Oh my god". So we took a tag off on of the crews personal vehicle and is was on the hearse when the shooting was done.

Whet did they do for a license plate? When my hearse was in the NYC movie they were ready to start shooting when I ran up to the director and said since this is supposed to be going on in NYC don't you think a Pa. dealer tag is a bit wrong? "Oh my god". So we took a tag off on of the crews personal vehicle and is was on the hearse when the shooting was done.

I took this picture in my driveway, before eliminating the sign. Otherwise, you are correct Pete!

good question! I don't think the comics ever say- but I think it's assumed Gotham is in New York?

Back