Another equipment question

I picked these up at a swap meet yesterday. I know what the oxygen regulator is but what are the other two items? I'm guessing either suction or respirator/ventilator. The two lower items attach with a spring loaded chuck and it appears the plug attached to the chain is used when the items aren't attached. All three items were in the same bin but not attached so not sure if they even go together. Schrader is the name on the two lower items. The oxygen regulator is from The Liquid Carbonic Corporation Model LM480 (Ironically there is one listed on ebay right now). Any ideas on the vintage of these items? Thank you. Note: The lenses on the regulator are glass not plastic.

Attachments

• o2 regulator.jpg
    o2 regulator.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
the two don't go together. the lower unit is a port and the spud. most likly O2 but could be suction. the spud would attach to what ever device you were using the port for. flow meter if O2, of the suction hose to the bottle if it's suction. I don't reorganise the type of outlet it is. buy the time I got into EMS the Ohio was the standard for O2. the regulater is the stand yoke for a portale bottle. large gages and adjusting say it a older one.

Back