1964 M-M flower car - NJ

This has to be the one that Carl Woerner recently sold after having owned it for many, many years.

Anyone notice the 59 at the end?

I recall that is sold for around $100,000...maybe I am wrong, but I am pretty sure that was the ballpark sale price. The pics that I saw of it were amazing...but, we all know that pictures rarely tell the whole story.
That said, I have dealt with Anthony Cangelosi before; I found him to be reasonable, helpful, experienced, and patient. He was helpful, accommodating and professional when I had a Cadillac car judge and appraiser look at a car he owned. He will not waste your time with BS...ask for a picture, he will send it...in my experience, ask a question, and he will answer it truthfully. Not the cheapest place in town, but he is a straight shooter.

I will look through my hard drives for pics of the 59 flower car...there is a slight chance that I saved some.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Other-FLOWER-CAR-FUNERAL-/351657512304

"1964 Cadillac Other FLOWER CAR FUNERAL
CADILLAC 1964 FLOWER CAR MILLER METEOR HEARSE 59 60 61 62 63 65 66 70 58 57
1964 MILLER METEOR FLOWER CAR"

"1964 CADILLAC FLOWER CAR MILLER METEOR ,,,, ENGINE RUNG GOOD TRANS SHIFTS GOOD NEEDS BRAKE WORK ,EXHAUST QUIET,,,ONE UPPER ,PASSENGER REAR SPRING HAD A CRACK
CAR HAS NICE INTERIOR SOME RUST AROUND SKIRTS AND MOLDINGS,,,,INNER FENDER SOME RUST,,,,DENT IN ONE PASSENGER DOOR,,,, FLOORS LOOK GOOD SOME ROCKER RUST ,,,,BUMPERS IN GOOD SHAPE, ,ALL GLASS GOOD ,SUPER GOOD CAR TO RESTORE,,,,,,CASKET DECK FLOOR NEEDS TO BE REPLACED,,,,PLYWOOD ROTTED,TAKE ALUMINUM OUT AND PUT NEW PLYWOOD,,...COMMON NOT A BIG DEAL,,,
I FINISHED A 1959 FLOWER CAR FEW YEARS BACK I AM FINISHING A 1939 FLOWER CAR NOW,REAL NICE CAR TO RESTORE VERY RARE AND WORTH PUTTING MONEY INTO
NEED MORE PICTURES CALL OR TEXT ME I WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD FULL DESCRIPTION IF INTERESTED,,,,,,TOP STAINLESS DECK PUMP NEEDS TO BE REBUILT TO WORK ,
ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED MORE PICTURES CALL TONY 908-581-3844,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1964 FLOWER CAR IN NEED OF FULL RESTORATION THE 59 IS ONE I FINISHED FEW YEARS AGO NOT FOR SALE

I DO NOT HAVE OR EXCEPT PAY PAL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CAR DRIVES WITH EMERGENCY BRAKE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FOR SHIPPING QUOTE 20 FOOT LONG ASK FOR MIKE 606-516-1770 I CAN HELP LOAD CAR ANTHONY NEW JERSEY ZIP 08802
IF CLOSE TO NJ COME LOOK AT CAR BEFORE BIDDING IF YOU CAN NOT LOOK AT CAR HAVE AN INSPECTOR LOOK FOR YOU ,,, ONE TIME ON EBAY IF YOU WANT A RARE FLOWER CAR ,THIS IS YOUR CHANCE

I HAVE 50 PICTURES IN AND OUT IF NEEDED"

Attachments

• 1964 Flower Car.jpg
    1964 Flower Car.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 291
Back