Location Of Spotlights on 72 Superior....

James Fischer

PCS Member
Would like to ask if someone could post a picture of the correct placement of the Unity spotlights on a 72 Superior ambulance...
According to Unity's website for Cadillac "limousine"1972 they would be a door mount as opposed to a post mount....

The 72 is going in to have the spots mounted in 2 weeks and I want to make sure everything is correct...BEFORE anything is drilled.....

Thank you !!

Does anyone have the Unity Spotlight mounting bracket number? I know that there are differences between the various body builders doors, and am thinking that the part number might depend on the body builder.

Roof or door mount, but - they take completely different brackets and shaft lengths. In other words, ones that work on the roof will not work on the doors. The roof mount brackets are universal, while the door brackets are side specific.

Roof mounts were much more popular on '71-'76 Superiors than door mounts.

Does anyone have the Unity Spotlight mounting bracket number? I know that there are differences between the various body builders doors, and am thinking that the part number might depend on the body builder.

Paul,
Unity gave me mounting bracket, part # 174 and 174RH for Cadillac limousine
1971-72 ONLY......(for door mount).....

The other option for 71,72, 73 spotlights are as follows, I have seen these on Cadillacs also

myambulances053110009.jpg

Last edited:
Back