It's back: 1959 Cadillac Other Eureka Combination Vehicle

It is back with modified terms.

"I ran this once and there was a huge interest in this car. Seems everyone wanted to deal after the auction end. So I'm relisting with no reserve. Bid to own this rare auto. If no one wants it, then I'll finish it out, and add it to my personal collection.

Up for purchase is a very rare and unique vehicle. The history of the Eureka company's production of professional vehicles is impressive. Their reputation for quality craftsmanship and advancements in design are obvious when comparing them to the other makers of commercial vehicles of the time.

I am listing this Eureka at this point of the Restoration solely because someone may want to personalize the vehicle from this point forward in the restoration, or maybe take it in a direction other then restoration to original condition, as I was headed. This car will be too valuable when completed for it not to be just as the new owner desires.

Now About The Car:

The body has been stripped to bare metal. New metal welded in as needed (mainly floor and rocker repair) and coated with self etching primer. Then epoxy primer and a base coat covered with multiple coats of clear. The paint job was then wet sanded and buffed to a beautiful luster. Frame and undercarriage was cleaned and painted in a satin black chassis paint. Underside body panels and floors were undercoated.

Drivetrain has been totally gone through as well. The 1959 390 motor has been bored, the crank ground, all new internals (oil pump, timing, etc.) heads redone, carb rebuilt, you know the drill. The water pump is new, generator and starter rebuilt, radiator tested, and the list goes on, but you get the picture. Brakes are all new from the master cylinder to the wheel cylinders, including all lines, shoes, and hardware. New hoses and belts will be installed but were not in place at the time of the pictures.

The Eureka was not an A/C car, but I purchased a 59 parts car that was equipped with the factory A/C setup, and installed it on the Eureka just as if it had been a factory A/C car from the start. All underhood, underfender, underdash parts and duct work and wiring along with the A/C dash and controls and vents were also installed. It appears factory stock, as it should.

Interior is finished in white and black and chrome. Dash is an original 59 and looks very nice. Steering wheel looks very nice in white and black. White leather front seat is also an original and presents very nicely. Front passenger compartment just needs door panels finished and carpet to complete, but they should match the rest of the interior, and this is the point of the restoration that the interior can be personalized any way desired.

That's it in a nut shell. If you have any questions please ask. If you want to come see the car we can set up an appointment.

You can take delivery as it sits and is described, or we can negotiate completion of the car anyway you wish. Restore it to it's original glory, build a Ghostbuster tribute car, or with the next Ghostbuster movie having an all female cast, finish it as a Pink Ghostbuster car and set a new precedent (Hollywood are you listening?).

If your looking for a great investment look no further. Finish it now, or put it away for completion later. Bid to own. I'm flexible on storage till you take possession. I can help with loading, and preparing it for shipping cause it will be packed full of extra trim.
If I don't sell this car I will proceed with the restoration and market it again when it's complete.

Thanks for looking."

Attachments

• s-l1600g.jpg
    s-l1600g.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 187
Back