1963 Chevy Suburban/Carryall std. wheelbase Ambulance for sale

Found on the Chevy Truck forum:

http://inv.idealclassiccars.net/view/1292/Beige-1963-Chevrolet-Rescu-All-in-Sarasota-FL

b1102f6ac6c8c4438a22600ad0a1889fa16ff68c.jpg

I didn't realize it at first, but I've actually been to this place in Sarasota FL. before. They sell a little bit of everything, from muscle cars to exotics like Cobras and Lamborghinis. Just about everything I saw when I was there was high quality.

Don't see who the builder is on this one right away, but it appears to be very well documented. Also no price that I can see. Richard, you want to buzz over to Sarasota while you're waiting for your carrier bearing?

Edit: Did a little poking around on their website and found a better link (above). It is a "Rescu-All" (builder?), and they are asking $9500.

high dollar like that you would think they could at least clean the engine compartment. states a mine truck out of Nv. the slid show is nice. the pass threw divider is done different then I have seen. no real gurney just a road flat. but turn key and ready to go

Those aren't Rescu-All decals in the side windows, but the ones below are. I'll do a little digging and see if I can figure out who built this one. I've seen a partition like this before.

(SL collection)

Attachments

• Bailey's%20GMC.jpg
    Bailey's%20GMC.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 2,764
  • Portville.jpg
    Portville.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 3,290
  • Ischua.jpg
    Ischua.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 5,184
Hello All I just joined this site so tell me if I make any boo boo's. The carryall that started of this thread has just been purchased by myself.It was on ebay and I couldn't help myself as it seems I am now a gm truck collector.It joins a 46 and a 54.I was not the last bidder and I quit at $7500. I was sent a second chance offer and I took for the 7500 it cause rust free trucks up here are unheard of. I now think I wasn't really bidding against a real person at the end and there is a thread on here that I should have read sooner about that. Time will tell if this was one of those life lessons or not. I would appreciate any comments about the 63 panel truck and I will try to get some pics on it when it arrives. Thanks Murray

Hello Murray! Congratulations on your ambulance! I hope you enjoy owning it. The money you spent will mean nothing, if you enjoy the truck. You can't buy much for $7500. And welcome to the PCS! We will look forward to seeing some pictures.

it's a lot better to pay more for a good rig then put in back in repairs. you normally get more for you money that way. it was a vary interesting looking truck laid out different then most

Back