2019 INTERNATIONAL MEET - Rapid City SD

73 Pontiac trim

Again, if anyone is going to be attending the Rapid City Meet and is in search of anything for their pro-cars........... this would be a good time to speak up and let it be known. I don't personally plan on bringing a lot up unless I know there will be folks looking for specific things.

I have tried to get the stainless trim for around the front windshield, and the chrome trim around the front ambulance sign for our Foundation 1973 Superior Pontiac ambulance. If anyone might be able to supply either, a local friend Bruce Castle will be attending and I will check if to see if he could bring them back for us. Thanks in advance.

I have tried to get the stainless trim for around the front windshield, and the chrome trim around the front ambulance sign for our Foundation 1973 Superior Pontiac ambulance. If anyone might be able to supply either, a local friend Bruce Castle will be attending and I will check if to see if he could bring them back for us. Thanks in advance.

I may be able to supply both. It will be coming off of a '74 Superior 54" ambulance.

Kurt and Dan, thanks to both of you! I will check and see if this would be ok with Bruce, and will write you individually.

make it up to the big city today to touch base on things. looking green out there final. think we might be done with the snow for a month or so. here are a few shots. of the run up.
the hills off 79 we'll go down this way to Hot Springs.
dropping into Rapid
Motion unlimited.
then a few of main street square
6 street were the show field will be staged. we can get down here at 4
the host hotel on i-90 and LaCross
and the shuttle this is the one your looking for when you arrive at the airport. if it not there a phone call will get it out there.

Attachments

• IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1133.jpg
    IMG_1133.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1135.jpg
    IMG_1135.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1136.jpg
    IMG_1136.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_1137.jpg
    IMG_1137.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1143.jpg
    IMG_1143.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1144.jpg
    IMG_1144.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 191
then a shot of the air bace. this worl be looking east about a block from the hotel. you can get the same vew from across the street but we were not going that way. and the last is heading home straight down there. a little ran this afternoon to was the truck off.

Attachments

• IMG_1145.jpg
    IMG_1145.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1146.jpg
    IMG_1146.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 240
head count as of today is 58 hardy PCS members registered at the host Hotel. some names that show up as couples have one one listed to the room so this count may be light. we have set aside 2 buses if we can get a accurate count we will know what size bus. remember the promise, no one will be left at the hotel that wants to go. no matter how late you showed up as lone as it was before the bus leaves

reminder is you have not reserved your room yet time to do so now call the front desk our name in there new computer system is 2019 Professional Car Society. 1-800 528 1234 is the number. you may cancel up to 24 hr before the Monday 624 starting date with no charges.

Ed,
Have you gotten a head count on registrations from Tony K.? Not everyone will be staying at the host hotel.

True but as the normal.for our group they are behind the hotel numbers. The motel 6 just across the interstate would be the cheapest rooms. Close enough to stay with the group. There are about 6 others similar priced and that many new ones trying to get open before the rally they will be getting around 300 bucks a night that 10 days plus tax. When we put it out for bid the host hotel was about 20 bucks more then the cheapest. But by moving the dates we got rooms far a better price.

Getting items back to Calgary

Tim, let me know if your plan for getting the trim back to Calgary falls through as I can most likely drop it off on my way back to BC.

Hey Ed!
I will be up late afternoon on Sunday(23rd), so let me know if I need to bring anything along or help you with anything later in the day on Sunday. I can also help out as early as you need me on Monday morning.

Hey Ed!
Are you going to get us a list of salvage yards in the Rapid City area that have classic car parts?? I was hoping to spend at least part of one day junking! How is A&A Auto?

Dan has the Caddy parts but none of them will let you wander. The yards are about a mile from the
Host hotel. I'll bet him to bring out the 72 MM he has. Mores have a 48 Henny. there are Old cars up in sturges. Don't remember that yards name but its right across from the buffalo chip. about a half hr away. We will be up there sunday so see you then. I got the shirts ordered today and the best in show trophy ordered. Great day in rapid today. Good junk hard weather..

Not necessarily just looking for pro-car parts. I can use a nice pair of '74 Cad fenders and other stuff. Actually in pretty good shape on the pro-car specific stuff.

Back