Ohio Funeral Directors?

I am trying to trace the history of my car, I'm told by previous owners it was in service in an Ohio funeral home for a long time, but I havent had any luck past that. I had emailed the Ohio Funeral Directors association several months ago inquiring about any leads to trace the history but they didnt respond.

Anyone here from Ohio or have any resources you could refer me to?

It would also be nice to return this American flag to the family, but thats probably a lost cause.

Blake, can you have someone run a vin history search for you? Insurance Information Exchange used to offer that service. Maybe someone with a Publicdata.com account could inquire if that service is available or the state DMV.

oHIo

Blake,
Contact PCS Vice President Dan Skivolocke, I believe he may be an officer in the OFDA. Bill Peoples is also a Ohio Funeral Director too. Do you have a general idea from where in Ohio it came? Maybe I can do some digging.

Blake,
Contact PCS Vice President Dan Skivolocke, I believe he may be an officer in the OFDA. Bill Peoples is also a Ohio Funeral Director too. Do you have a general idea from where in Ohio it came? Maybe I can do some digging.

Unfortunately I do not, I'm in touch with the last 2 owners and they said it was in service for a "long time" in Ohio. And thats sadly all I know. I know a whole state is a pretty wide scope, I was hoping the OFDA maybe could consult other FDs with a VIN record, but I suppose it all depends if they want to go through the trouble for some random guy like me.

Back