1977 M-M Limo-Style Combo.

I love the green interior which looks to be in very good condition! The exterior may not be as bad as it initially looks. That "roller flat black paint job" really killed the value on this coach! Most definitely a deserving project!

Kurt, I agree. From the pics the interior looks mint. Put the mechanicals aside, with a complimenting green paint job and roof it would be stunning.

I really think that you would want to inspect the body on this one. Tough to see anything in photos on a black car. In looking at the photo of the steering wheel straight-on, it looks like it may have some rust issues along the lower edge of that driver's door. That said, I do know where rust-free used doors are available for these '77-'79 M-Ms(C-W Coach). This one would be a wonderful project for Ed!!

Let's hope someone saves this one, it seems worthy, and yes rare. I made a lowball offer and he said he had 2 others interested in it that he was dealing with.

I agree with everyone as it should be saved, not many made and does anyone know how many left?

I too, would buy this or at least consider it if it was closer. Thankfully, kinda far and I do have enough work and projects with what I have, including a '77 combo(mine is a Superior though).

Back