Another MM looking for a good home

Jim Staruk

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
I've been looking at this ambulance for a few years now. It looks like it's restorable or at least worth something to a MM fan for parts. It's going for under $4,000

www.utahclassiccars.com/show.php?id=90

I've got the contact information if anyone is interested.

Jim

Wow....and I thought my Criterion was rusty when I got her. That '76. which has been advertised virtually everywhere over the past while, seems to take the award for "Most Cancer In One Vehicle". Interesting to hear that it's down to under $4,000.00. He has been asking the unreasonable amount of $6,000.00 for ages.

On the other hand, it would be nice to see another M-M saved. This looks like a job for ED!!!! :respect:

not that it can't be done just don't do me any favores. I had to re read that post I thought for 400 it might be worth it. :thumbsdown:

finish what you have

Wife says finish what I have now before any new projects, would love to have it but all my parts are Superior. lots of other interesting cars to thanks for the site

I'm so frustrated trying to get the driver's side speaker mount for my Criterion that I'm tempted to by the !@#$% thing just for that one part! :(

I'm so frustrated trying to get the driver's side speaker mount for my Criterion that I'm tempted to by the !@#$% thing just for that one part! :(

Hold on Doug. Danny just purchased a 74 Criterion and perhaps if we were to apply some pressure he would send his to John so he can make more for the masses.

What do you think Danny:cheers:?

Pressure, Richard? I prefer bribery! :D

Danny, if you help Richard and I out by sending both of your speaker mounts to John Dorgan so he can make moulds of them (then send them back to you unharmed), I'll pay the shipping both ways and throw in a jug of your favorite whiskey or other "liquid pleasure"!

:thankyou2:

Pressure, Richard? I prefer bribery! :D

Danny, if you help Richard and I out by sending both of your speaker mounts to John Dorgan so he can make moulds of them (then send them back to you unharmed), I'll pay the shipping both ways and throw in a jug of your favorite whiskey or other "liquid pleasure"!

:thankyou2:

Whatever it takes but from Danny's post, not going to happen. :respect:

If I had one I would volunteer it but I have a passengers side that's right and my driver's side one is an altered right side. :poster_oops: I'm pretty sure John has the right side already.

Doug, you could get the right side from John and I can tell you how I altered mine to make it sit pretty darn close. Hard to tell unless you know what you're looking for.

Hard to tell Doug....

Apr24th029.jpg

Back