1992 and 1995 S&S Hearses For Sale

Cary Livingston

Southeastern Chapter President
First...read all the way down...Thanks! Both cars are located an hour southwest of Asheville NC.
Both of these cars come from a good friends estate. 92 Victoria with 72k miles, NC car since new. Stunning in green with black leather drivers compartment.
Appears to need NOTHING except a new home. Fully detailed and show ready.
$6900

31007540c.jpg

rr34.jpg

Next is the 95 Masterpiece, 47k miles, blue leather drivers compartment, needs a few minor details to be stunning. The owner passed away before he started making this one perfect and from what I can see it needs VERY little.
$8500

27961634.jpg

30740377.jpg

I am representing the Executor in assistance moving these cars...both have clear titles ready to be signed off. I will try and upload all the pictures of both cars to one of my online albums in the next day or 2. I love to negotiate but have to clear anything through the estate. Contact me via PM if you have a serious interest in either car....( Might take a day or 2 to get back to you as I am running with my head cut off hauling stuff) Also...I bought a myriad of parts from the estate...a mix of Mustang stuff and HEAVY on 1969 and 1970 Caddy stuff with a smattering of other years mixed in....there is simply SO much it will be a while before I can inventory it all as I am still hauling it in.

I have always wanted a green coach (I know Im sure most are getting tired of me saying that), and if I had the cash this would definitely be coming home to me.
Very beautiful coach!!!

I agree John....the 92 is killing me not to buy for myself.....and the killer is I can financially right now. I just don't need it as I have too many other things going on in my life. I spoke to the executor today......he is antsy... and reasonably motivated.....Id really like to see these go to good homes rather than be exported......

More Pictures of the 95

droooling!

rainy day fund deleted. car fund deleted. restoration money deleted. swore i wouldnt buy another coach fund deleted. ambulance money intact as im in cheap on the one i bought 7 months ago but money is for another ambulance. i will tell myself that again and again and again and again and................................

The 92 S & S has found it's new home... and Cary found the original hubcaps to spiff it back to 1992...

Attachments

• 92 S & S 1.jpg
    92 S & S 1.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 363
  • 92 S & S 2.jpg
    92 S & S 2.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 398
First contact ( although I have known Kent for ages)

Cary: Hello....
Kent: I want the 92....have the original wheel covers?
Cary: Im sure I can find them....lemme tell ya about the car....
Kent: Have the original wheel covers?
Cary: The car is simply stunning....it needs nothing.....
Kent: It needs the original wheel covers...
Cary: Come and look at the car...
Kent: FIND those wheel covers.

Finally on the day of delivery to its proud new father...it killed him to have his picture taken with the WRONG wheel covers...

kent1.jpg

Such a "stately" car....

kent2.jpg

It would please the former owner that this car got a "proper" home. Thank you Kent! :thumbsup:

Cary forgot part of the conversation:

KD: WHO put Armor All on that top? I can't tell what's under that! It runs down the side of the car and makes white areas in the cracks!
CL: The dealership detailed it..
KD: Gosh! they should know that mess is just temporary and causes problems... I am going to have to dye that top black I just know it...
CL: I found the wheel covers...

First contact ( although I have known Kent for ages)

Cary: Hello....
Kent: I want the 92....have the original wheel covers?
Cary: Im sure I can find them....lemme tell ya about the car....
Kent: Have the original wheel covers?
Cary: The car is simply stunning....it needs nothing.....
Kent: It needs the original wheel covers...
Cary: Come and look at the car...
Kent: FIND those wheel covers.

Finally on the day of delivery to its proud new father...it killed him to have his picture taken with the WRONG wheel covers...

kent1.jpg

Such a "stately" car....

kent2.jpg

It would please the former owner that this car got a "proper" home. Thank you Kent! :thumbsup:

This car has that great "riding high on the springs" look that S&S/Superior cars usually had. Those Ford pickups are no doubt green w/ envy (heh heh) wishing they looked half as stately:p No offense to any F-150 owners seeing this....Hmm, on previewing this just look how BIG pickups have become! Maybe it's the angle or depth of view but the Victoria looks kinda small against those trucks! Although I'm a stickler for accuracy too, I think those 82-83ish Fleetwood w/c's look pretty nice on this car.

A gorgeous coach indeed, but IMHO the 80's turbine wheel covers looked better. But if the "turbine" part got loose, they were noisey!
Can't tell in the photos but, look like plain 90's caddy wheel covers, not "S&S" wheel covers.

Peter I agree on the "turbine" style wheel covers, and yes the '90-'92 wheel covers are a bit plain, but I tend to associate the turbine style with my 81 and 85, and the 1990 Superior Crown we had at McMahan's (replaced a 1979 Superior Crown... neat car) and my recently sold 1992 Superior Statesman both had those plain wheel covers... so I couldn't wait to get the wrong ones off and the right ones on... thanks for all comments...

Attachments

• McMahan's 90 Superior Crown.jpg
    McMahan's 90 Superior Crown.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 334
  • 92 Superior.jpg
    92 Superior.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 314
And the 95 is sold....and once again on it's way to a new "caring" PCS home. I will let the new owner make his announcement when he is ready. Thank you! :thumbsup:

95gone.jpg

Congratulations Kent, you bought a beautiful car indeed! Not being a hearse guy, I generally don't get interested, but this one had me lusting after it. I am green with envy too!

Hats off to Cary Livingston, for seeing to it that these two gorgeous professional cars found good homes.

I just noticed that the 95 has the rare export taillights. If the new owner wants to trade for a set of standard all red ones let me know.

The 1995 S&S Masterpiece made it to my garage. I havn't had a good chance to check it all over, but it does drive very well and I am happy it is mine. Future plans include a new paint job and some fiberglass repairs. Then it will sit in a heated garage and be used only when needed......just to keep it in pratice!

Back