1992 and 1995 S&S Hearses For Sale

im dumb and getting dumber

rainy day fund deleted. car fund deleted. restoration money deleted. swore i wouldnt buy another coach fund deleted. ambulance money intact as im in cheap on the one i bought 7 months ago but money is for another ambulance. i will tell myself that again and again and again and again and................................

i am kicking myself over these cars. im too cheap for my own good. house a wreck and money leaving by the hour to repair where i hang my hat but the truth is im not unhappy about it as i had a moment and knew that fixing my home and remodel was not such a bad thing after all. my sister called and said the van is playing out at the funeral home and we need a new van or a coach and use the old one for second out and body calls. 100large for a new coach and thats NOT gonna happen. mentioned the station wagon i bought and got the silent treatment on the phone. the 90 eureka got me the silent treatment also. should have bought both the cars and just took em to her and said here. but nooo now she has been talking to swest in dallas and im glad she is getting to know them but I decide where and who gets my money.the coach we have is clean and a good car but shes right so i think im gonna buy a van again. the old one only has 187k miles on it. dont know why she thinks we need a new one. it will be new too, to her. her favorite coach color is green. boy did i let cheap bite me in the ass again. the van will cost more than both coaches. im one cheap dumb cowboy.

The 1995 S&S Masterpiece made it to my garage. I havn't had a good chance to check it all over, but it does drive very well and I am happy it is mine. Future plans include a new paint job and some fiberglass repairs. Then it will sit in a heated garage and be used only when needed......just to keep it in pratice!

Congratulations on your latest acquisition Bill.

Back