'66 Superior Landau Parts Car Photos

if parting is what he wants to do could you check the next time down there, if any of the rear doors have the plastic script on them. we need a pair for this 63 project. they are just not a item one can explain over the phone. held on with two screws. but most are broken. we would take a broken one if all the pieces were there. a repaired one is better then none.

Attachments

• IMG_11175 a.jpg
    IMG_11175 a.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 276
'66 Superior

I didn't notice any scripts on the car anywhere. I will be checking out a '63 or '64 Superior later today in a yard in extreme S/E Kansas. I'll let you know what I find.
Kurt

I didn't notice any scripts on the car anywhere. I will be checking out a '63 or '64 Superior later today in a yard in extreme S/E Kansas. I'll let you know what I find.
Kurt

one of those parts that would get bumped into and broken or cold and brakes on it's own,cheap plastic. but they did use them a number of years. we have one that I re glued. but we felt it better to leave them of the center doors then only put one on. it goes into he same category as the pop metal curtain rod ends. but thanks to a little help from our friends we have enough of them.

Can you keep an eye out for any crown roof trim 59 to 64?

Mind my asking for what? '59-'64 up-and-over interior and exterior Crown roof molding does interchange. These aren't easy to come by as I have a CA friend with a '60 that has been looking for close to 3 years. The couple sitting & rotting Crowns in this range I do know about their respective owners will not part.

Converting a '59-'64 Superior non-Crown to a Crown takes considerably more than just those couple moldings. And the same '59-'64 Crown pieces will not work for '65 and up. Shapes and profiles are completely different.

I was kicking around the idea of converting a car that i was considering buying. I know about all the other stuff that needs to be changed as well. It was just a thought .

Back