Best source for Superior book

I see there is a vendor in Brooklyn, NY that has a number of copies of this book. Just wondering if there is a PCS member selling them or can one get one direct from the author ?
Thanks in advance,
Pat MacPhail

Pat

That book should be available at the PCS meet in Ohio.

Tom does have a few for sale. He was selling them at the Flint meet last week.

I live close to him and can pick it up for you and bring it to the meet if Tom is not going to Ohio in July. I never asked if he was going but I can.

It would be great to get him to sign it as well.

Not sure what the going rate is but I know I have seen the book sell for as high as 650.00 on ebay. I think most book stores want about 150.00.

Darren

Darren,
Thanks so much for the offer. I would love to attend the show but my schedule won't allow it at this time.
Would it be possible to get the contact info for Tom ? I would like to buy from the author if I can...they end up with more of the money in their pocket.
PM me if you like.
Cheers,Pat

Abes Books

Hi Pat...you can also try Abes Books. They are an internet based buyer-seller connector (based in Victoria). I've used them before and had good results. They currently list a new copy out of the US for 129.95 US$

Darren,
I appreciate you doing that.

Bill,
Abebooks is fabulous...that's how I found the vendor in Brooklyn.
I wish I had bought their stock when it was cheap!
Cheers,Pat

Book

But out of stock.

Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item

Back