Wanted For 1979 Cadillac

Bill Marcy

PCS Member
Although this is not a procar, I thought I would ask.

I am working on a 1979 Sedan de Ville, mostly because it is triple white and well equipped. It currently has medium blue dash, steering wheel, etc and the dash pad and steering wheel are cracked. So, I was thinking of changing the highlights to red, or burgundy, if I can find what I would need.

I would need a steering wheel, knobs and seatbelts the rest is all easy. On the other hand, if I find a nice blue steering wheels, I might go for it. On the outside chance that anybody has these items, please pm me, or send me an email to bmarcy@optonline.net Thank you!

I have a '78 sedan Deville parked in the woods as a parts car. I think that the dash is cracked, but the steering wheel might still be good. Problem is that I don't go anywhere near it until the ground is frozen. Too many ticks, and I am tired of getting tick bites that get red and I need to take antibiotics to keep from developing Lyme disease. Remind me next winter.

Blue Steering Wheel Wanted

So, we have decided on leaving the original medium blue highlights in this triple-white car. To that end, if anybody has a good to excellent medium blue steering wheel, this would be your chance to sell it. I am also in need of a set of original Cadillac medium blue floor mats. If you have anything, please send me a PM.

Bill, Would McVey's have either of these? My floor mats for the 1963 came from them. You might also check with Honest John's Caddy Corner-- if you can get them to return your call. Philip

Back