Extra PCS coolers - who wants to order one?

Sarah Snook

PCS Life Member
Recently, I've had some people asking me if they could purchase an official PCS cooler from the Ohio Chapter. These coolers were the official goodie bag of the 2011 PCS meet in Hudson. Unfortunately, I don't have any extras, but I am willing to order more if we have enough interest in them.

If you'd like to purchase one (or more), reply to this post and let me know how many you would like to order. The minimum order I can place is 48 coolers, so if we get that amount of interest or more, I'll order them. The more we order, the cheaper the price is to buy them. Right now, I'm guessing that the price on them will be around $12 if you want to get it from me at a PCS meet that I'm attending (the Micro Meet in February, Ohio meets, Florida next summer, etc) or I could mail it to you for an additional shipping charge. Depending how many we order, they could be cheaper than that though.

The coolers hold a bit more than a six-pack of regular size canned beverages. They are maroon with the PCS logo in white. They are great for picnics, taking your lunch to work and for keeping drinks cool in the parking lot during a meet. You can see what members are using them for here.

So reply to this post to let me know if you're interested and how many you want and then we'll see if we can make this happen. :)

Attachments

• cooler flat stanley.jpg
    cooler flat stanley.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 370
To the few people that private messaged me wanting to know where to send payment for their cooler order, the coolers will only be available if I have a substantial group of people that are interested in them. The minimum that I can get made are 48, so we will need a lot of interest. I won't be collecting money unless we have enough interest and I order them. I hope this info helps. :)

Peter Jennings

WHAT COOLERS??????
Must have been a meet thing. How does someone who was not so fortunate get one????

Looks like Peter may want one too !
This is from the WHERE HAVE THEY BEEN thread.

It's nice to see that people are still interested. I started this thread to gauge interest and see how many people would be interested in buying extra coolers. for me to order more, I need to order at least 48. If we can get a lot of people interested in buying them, I will definitely order more of them. From the private message I have gotten about them and the comments on this thread, it looks like at least 13 would be spoken for. Who else would want one (or more)? They probably would be around $12 or so, plus shipping.

Put me down.....

Sarah please put me down for two. They will be going to separate addresses.
Thanks for asking!
Kev

Back