69 S&S Hearse Tampa, Fl

Seeing the interior confirms this was the " Kurt Appling" car (from a previous post). The interior was "modified" in the early 90's by former PCS member Dave Laatu. Dave and Kurt were true innovative craftsmen, between the 2 of them there was nothing they couldn't do. Both did work on my cars over the years. This was Kurts pride and joy......it's sad to see it in this condition, however......
someone needs to save this car!

I love the interior panels. I dont recall ever seeing this style (other than the old Carthederal panels on the 30-40s coaches.

COOL!!!
Thanks for sharing Chris! It's nice to have more info and more pictures of it!!
and it looks better washed up too!! Interesting coach, hope it finds a new home, looks like a fair price.

Dana Bennett.

Seeing the interior confirms this was the " Kurt Appling" car (from a previous post). The interior was "modified" in the early 90's by former PCS member Dave Laatu. Dave and Kurt were true innovative craftsmen, between the 2 of them there was nothing they couldn't do. Both did work on my cars over the years. This was Kurts pride and joy......it's sad to see it in this condition, however......
someone needs to save this car!

hey Cary,
would you happen to know by chance anything about the roof treatment on this coach??
Was it original or added later?? I guess it just looks a little different to me so thats probably why i find it interesting!
Dana.

Back