'71 C/B Olds Landau ($3.4k/CA)

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4028310062.html

HEARSE WITH COFFIN - 1971 Oldsmobile Hearse - $3400 (Seal Beach)

s4rgm-4028310062@sale.craigslist.org

I'm selling a hearse, with a casket in the back. It's a 1971, so it's old enough that you won't need to get it smog checked, and it still runs just fine. I wish I could hold on to her, but I'd rather be able to pay off my student debt.
$3400 OR BEST OFFER Email me or call (562) 537-9507.

00w0w_5MAKuYTGk3E_600x450.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second largest hobby related pet peeve after improperly placed landaus? Synonymously interchanging the terms coffin and casket as they are not the same thing. Sounds like seller is young however.

Really do like this C/B landau iron style. Were there any more simplistic even made? They're the only idiot proof mounting landaus I can think of. ;)

the only difference in the 71-72 was the park lights in the bumper in 71 and the in 72 they put the same irons on as the MM had. now me I like the 72 better that spear just did not say funeral coach to me.

They're the only idiot proof mounting landaus I can think of. ;)
There will always be an idiot out there to prove us wrong. I have seen people put on landau bars upside down (slanting down in the front, and up in the back).

that spear just did not say funeral coach to me.
I'd agree with you on that. While I thought the departure from tradition was interesting, I just never liked the way it looked. It looks more like an afterthought than ornamentation.

Back