Lynwood, WA Pick-n-Pull Cadillac hearse parts car (1974?)

Dave Lisiecki

Super Site Supporter
Super Site Supporter
A friend spotted this at the Pick-n-Pull in Lynnwood, WA (just north of Seattle):

I just now noticed it has a PCS sticker. (Does anyone here claim this?)
Sorry, I'm terrible at I.D.-ing anything non-Mopar.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
'74 M-M Extend Table? Someone should grab the rear door. Didn't look like the quarter panels were rusty.

The rear bumper back up lights and lenses are always good to get off those 74-76 cars. The whole rear bumper really.

The windshield if not cracked or chipped would be worth getting.

I dig the green interior.

Darren

The rear bumper back up lights and lenses are always good to get off those 74-76 cars. The whole rear bumper really.

The windshield if not cracked or chipped would be worth getting.

I dig the green interior.

Darren

Personally, for the price of a brand new windshield for these years, I would not bother trying to take out an old one, but I sure agree on snagging the tail light lenses and bumper.

Tail light lenses are not that big of a deal. It's the chrome tail light housings that are impossible to find in good condition. Left one looks to have been hit. Can't tell on the right one. I'm not a '74 Cadillac fan, but sad to see one end up like this. Big list of good stuff still on this one including the CC rims, moldings, etc.

I did that once. swing into a pull-a-part yard in Portland. grabbed the rear bumper off one and the landau bars as they were good stuff. I stent the last of it to Canadian payed a man to take it to clear parts off my shelf. took me 3 years to take a loss on it.

only if I need it or if some one contacts me asking me to get it for them will I do that again.

now as for this one anyone going to rob the good stuff of it grab the surround trim out of the back interior for me. that stuff truly is impossible to find and every car I have in here has the same piece damaged. around the foot well. if you had the long pieces off the edge you could make up what you need out of that.

Back