1990 Cadillac DeVille Eureka V priced right

1990 Cadillac DeVille Eureka V
Selling my Burgundy Cadillac 6 door limo. Red with red interior and a vinyl top. I bought this limo new back in 1990 and have had it since. I used it in Florida for my business and it was not used very often. It only has 19,886 miles on it and they are accurate miles. Paint is in excellent condition, it is very shiny. I did have it professionally detailed. No rips or tears in the leather. Everything works, cold ac, hot heat, no lights on the dash, no strange smells, good tires, drives smooth on the highway, pick it up and drive it anywhere, I recently had it serviced and you can see the work orders attached in the pictures, spent over $2,000 on it. New brakes, new fuel injectors, new distributor, new rotors, new power antenna, runs great, no disappointments
Great Uber, Lyft, or airport shuttle vehicle!
If you have any questions call Mike 678-628-8162 https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-Cadil...c14f518:g:1-gAAOSwHrlcCKbT:rk:44:pf:0&vxp=mtr

Not wore out, just simply dried out. This car must have spent a lot of time outside in the South as there is carpet fade in some areas also.

price is reasonable at the buy it now. that hole in the rear quarter extension looks to be the only oops on it. but that is a lot of sitting.

Looks nice and well cared for, except for the seats. The problem with red leather, it fades quicker than most other colors, so it looks worn. The odometer lines up nicely. I would like to see a carfax report on this car. The other thing I don't like, is the owner states RWD, when any Cadillac person knows it is FWD, so I wonder if he just made a mistake, or are there other thing he does not know about the car.

re die the seat to bring it back to one color would help a lot. but vary low millage car to me are always a question.,why. some I have owned have proved out nicely. others have been a headache . but in truth 6 door like hearses are not driven long distance normal. the key is to find one that has been driven occasionally not just moved from one spot the shut off right away. they asked my why I drive around the block every time I move a car. my statement was will it may be the only time this month that one gets driven.

I have had some luck with low and high mileage cars. For giggles, I ran a carfax on this car. It is a one-owner that spent most of its life in Florida, recently registered in Georgia. The mileage shows correct and the service was recently done at a Chevy dealer in Georgia. The car has no accidents reported. It looks like a good one to me.

It has spent a lot of time in the Florida sun. You will note that the carpet on the back side of the second seat(the Eureka seat) has faded badly. The Cadillac carpet has held up better to the sun. For the same price, you could buy a really nice RWD 6-door, which will always have better resale value.

It has spent a lot of time in the Florida sun. You will note that the carpet on the back side of the second seat(the Eureka seat) has faded badly. The Cadillac carpet has held up better to the sun. For the same price, you could buy a really nice RWD 6-door, which will always have better resale value.

Agreed, but it is still a good looking car.

I own both they each have there problems the 4.9 is a great engine proven over time. But one still wounders just how good a 472 would have been with multie port fule ingection computerized ignition and a overdrive tranny.

I am sure it would have been great more torque,more Hp. BUT the Government with the idiot tree huggers helping are designing our vehicles and the 472 just did not fit their mold. Remember the MOPAR slant six the most reliable long lasting six ever seen went away cause it did not fit the government mold. Some modern government assisted motors have been great a vast improvement others did not hold up or could not be kept clean. So we are left with an improvment but the trashing of many great power plants. Who would have thought 30 years ago we would have power plants that could move a 4000 pound car to sixty miles an hour in four seconds get 25 plus MPG while doing it and still keep the air fairly clean? But I too miss the 374 cubic inch Packard,the 500 Cadillac the 455 Olds/Buick, the 428 Cobra Jet Ford (yep had two cop cars in the day with 428 Cobra Jets).

Back