1974 Cadillac Combination ~ Unique Sales Pitch

"Her personnel license plate is Kentucky 'Toe Tag'. After 42 years when I open the door I can still smell the funeral flowers smell. Setting here I am looking out the window looking at the coach and thinking about deleting this post and keeping her. So if she don't sell... it's ok".

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cadillac-Other-hearse-/222218471996

Starting bid $1000. Mileage :? always wonder if the 6th digit is uncalled. Check rust in door jamb of 'switch' photo. Must have set outside. Not 'picking', just a heads-up to fellow PCS members.

Not bad inside one looking for a later combo might want to look at it. The air cleaner is still on and the belt is still on the a.c. compressor

Wow! Rare car with rarer options! Tilt wheel, power windows, Split 60/40 Cadillac factory seat(which I will assume is power). The biggest rust issue that I see is the rear bumper and the hole in the fire wall behind the driver's side hood hinge in one of the engine compartment photos

This one REALLY needs to be rescued! Needs the factory body side moldings put back on and white wall tires!

Last edited:
Back