Henney Junior For Sale

Keith Snyder

PCS Member
I'm not exactly sire where to post this but, here's a Henney Junior for sale at a reasonable price. It looks fairly complete and, right now, the U.S. Dollar is worth slightly more that the Canadian Dollar so, at $3,500 Canadian it could be a bargin for someone. It's an ex-military ambulance and, although the seller claims it's a 1954, it looks like a 1953 to me. See it here:

http://www.usedvictoria.com/ReportSelectUsedAdPhoto2?used_ad_id=21090324&position=1&hb=6

However, I don't see any contact information.

I think it is a 54 has a 54 hood ornament one 54 headlight ring and if my memory is not failing the front fender trim was 54 only. If someone in eastern US buys it I have most of the missing parts and a 53 hearse to pick at for Henny only stuff. The Juniors are a fun coach as they are not as cumbersome as the Seniors.

Gets more interesting memory is failing fender mldgs are 53-54 hood ornament is 54 headlight rings are 53 and 54 one each side for variety Big thing is front bumper center guards are 53 soo I now vote for its being a 53 as the ad states

Back