Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Devies

PCS Ohio Chapter President, PCS Vice President
Dual tank cylinder bracket for my 64 M-M. The mounting brackett is there I just need the tank brackets. PM or email me if you it. I think this is the last thing I am missing.

I have one. You will have to purchase the rest of the vehicle along with the tank holder. It is in very good condition with period correct suction cup attachments. :halo:

No SUCTION CUPS!

Hey Chief,

I need to check... and go through all my stuff (in multiple places)... but I seem to recall an aluminum piece that would slide in the Ferno thing for just such an application.

It may have been part of the rats nest of stuff that was found in the back of the '57.

No promises... but I'll give it a look see this weekend.

Do you have a photo of what you are looking for... or at least where you are attempting to mount this?

Thanks!

Rick

"The other candidate for PCS President!" :D

Not sure what it looks like but I think I had the base for a dual-tank setup. Is that what you are looking for? I'll check to see where it is and take a pic. Hard to see it but it is to the right of the stretcher and can hold two tanks. It's just the base only.

Picture067.jpg

No it is not a base, I have a dual base, it is the do hickey that slides into the thingy on the bulk head wall. On the bulk head wall there is a plate with keystone like shape recessed into it. The dual tank rings have a keystone like protuberence (male) sticking out of the back the slides into the recess (female) and holds the tanks in place.

No it is not a base, I have a dual base, it is the do hickey that slides into the thingy on the bulk head wall. On the bulk head wall there is a plate with keystone like shape recessed into it. The dual tank rings have a keystone like protuberence (male) sticking out of the back the slides into the recess (female) and holds the tanks in place.

Gosh, I love that technical talk!! :clap::clap:

:stop: This is a family friendly site, so please watch your language!!!!!! :wwpics:

This is AMERICA, speak English. :smileTEXAS::smileICEflag::smileflagcan:

PS: No American flag, we're not allowed to fly it anymore in this country.

Unfortunately NO dice!

Hey Chief!

Sorry I do not have the piece you are looking for, but I'll keep my eyes open.

Lots of fire-based ambulance services would likely have this or some version of it... try some old VFD flea markets. I'll do the same... and hopefully can
come up with one.

Rick

"The other candidate for PCS President!":D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back