My Baby ready to go.

I told you that you would regret selling that one. You saw the quick profit, and went for the short money rather than holding onto it. If I had known that you were going to flip it, I wouldn't have told you about it, and I would have bought it myself!

.............. and what would you have done with it??!!

.............. and what would you have done with it??!!

I would have restored it......

Nothing but he just wants to own them all.....

If I wanted to own them all, I wouldn't have told you about the ambulance that you presently own, nor would I have told you about the Critterion. As further evidence that I don't want to own them all, I put both Ron Devies and Russell Street into contact with vehicles that they both purchased. I also put Rick Duffy into contact with one vehicle that he purchased. I passed on information to Dan Scully for a vehicle that he needed to repair one of his own with. I never made a cent on any of these vehicles, and if I wanted, I could have made a profit by buying and then reselling them. Instead, I put them into the hands of PCS Members, unlike some PCS members that snatch up good deals when they hear about them first, and then resell them. I have never gone behind someone else and bought a vehicle out from under them, unlike some others in the PCS! As a member of the PCS, I have a higher moral standard than some others on these forums.

If I wanted to own them all, I wouldn't have told you about the ambulance that you presently own, nor would I have told you about the Critterion. As further evidence that I don't want to own them all, I put both Ron Devies and Russell Street into contact with vehicles that they both purchased. I also put Rick Duffy into contact with one vehicle that he purchased. I passed on information to Dan Scully for a vehicle that he needed to repair one of his own with. I never made a cent on any of these vehicles, and if I wanted, I could have made a profit by buying and then reselling them. Instead, I put them into the hands of PCS Members, unlike some PCS members that snatch up good deals when they hear about them first, and then resell them. I have never gone behind someone else and bought a vehicle out from under them, unlike some others in the PCS! As a member of the PCS, I have a higher moral standard than some others on these forums.

That's why we all consider you a deity, Paul! It's not just because of your age!

Chill Paul, we're just having a little fun with you.

Go Paul!!!!

will this winter none of mine have turned a wheel since December. I take that back, took the 96 to Rapid in Jan washed it and it's been inside ever since. this first of the year is been a hearken back to why I liked warming trend we were in. oh will back to normal.

will this winter none of mine have turned a wheel since December. I take that back, took the 96 to Rapid in Jan washed it and it's been inside ever since. this first of the year is been a hearken back to why I liked warming trend we were in. oh will back to normal.

I hear ya Ed. Actually Ed Bike Week begins Thursday so anxious to get the Harley out and put some miles on her.

Back