1995 Cadillac Hearse - Bronze Color - $3900 (Greensboro)

I called the phone number on the Craigslist add....he man who answered the phone directed me to this site http://www.adesa.org/inventory.aspx . He said that he would be posting pictures on this site tomorrow, and seemed very motivated to get off of the phone...I asked him about the add for the same car for sale on a different site, in a different state, and he hung up on me.

Thank you for outing this one!

There has got to be something to stop this guy. Ive had some fun" with him on other cars I know he did not own, but what is the point of listing things you do not even own? Is he expecting someone just to send him cash or what?

if all he get's is the normal deposit of 500 bucks from 4 people a month how much is that. oh sure you have to work at it but hay it's not digging ditches in the rain. some people are just born lairs and thieves and they can't do anything else. he gets nailed and sent to prison he will be running the same scam from behind bars. has to, it's a addiction

There is a dealer who apparently lets all of his older professional cars be sold to this character without ever listing them on his dealership inventory. The dealer also has one of the worst, if not the worst hearse/limousine websites that exists.

^Mostly accurate. I do not think Zrepo actually buys from that dealer, merely handles sales. Additionally, Zrepo never physically sees that dealer's coaches and can not answer questions about those vehicles he advertises. Entirely baffling how that relationship even came to being, let alone produces 'successful' results.

But most of the photos turn apparently being taken at a warehouse (Boone?) and the listing will have Boone, Huntersville, or Granite Falls... There are some photos that turn up from him straight off of Black Cadillac's lot...

Kent's 92 came from Zrepo when Andy purchased it years ago. Andy called, went and looked, touched the title, paid cash and drove home with a proper title in hand and no problems with the car. At one time they actually did have a location in Lake Norman and did have titles to what they sold. That real estate is now for sale on the adesa website. Lake Norman property They have only had one or two vehicles in the last year or so that held any interest to me.

Back