once again

John ED Renstrom

PCS Member
Super Site Supporter
it was time for the semi annual great American car shuffle. today we moved off the grass. next November it move on the grass. the back yard looks a little bare. but I can say i got everthig started on its own with no troubles. the GEO started the best of all of them and we have not yet moved the 86 off the trailer so we may be charging one more battery. but I can truthfully say they all run or will did. we pulled the carb off the 72 ambulance to turn over to my carb man to overhaul. the throttle shaft wallows around in it like a drunk. but it fired right up and made the around the block trip like a champ.

71.4 here today expecting rain and a cool down tomorrow and threw the weekend. so today was the day to move them to concrete

Attachments

• IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0234.jpg
    IMG_0234.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_0235.jpg
    IMG_0235.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0236.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0237.jpg
    IMG_0237.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 146
You have the skirts for the silver Seville, right Ed? That car looks pretty good on the driver's side!

Better cover the intake with some duct tape, or a mouse or other critter might just climb into the engine, and get stuck. Then you will be stuck trying to get it out. Chances are slim that it will happen, but it is better to be safe.

I have a couple sets of skirts for that car. The goal was to have it running good.while i was working on the 53. I'm a rebuilt on the carb and one freeze plug away from that. Yes we covered the intake. This one feels mechanical to be a decent car. Worried about it some but she is coming out of hibernation will. We have the cobbling some one else did on the heater ac system to but back origional yet then the its good to go.

Back