'95 S&S Parts Car @ C-W Coach

Kurt Arends

PCS Elected Director 2021-2024
Soon to be headed to the crusher! $345 Someone needs to grab it for the 2nd door lower moldings! I am told that the second door glass is the same as was used on the Victoria and Masterpiece. Not the case with the front door glass however.

Attachments

• 00F0F_s3p4A91nUV_1200x900.jpg
    00F0F_s3p4A91nUV_1200x900.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
BTW...... The second door lower moldings on the '93-'96 RWD Accubuilt Cad hearses are a bitch to get off. You need to remove the painted rub strips from the stainless moldings first as Accubuilt used sheet metal screws behind those painted moldings to better hold the moldings to the doors.

Soon to be headed to the crusher! $345 Someone needs to grab it for the 2nd door lower moldings! I am told that the second door glass is the same as was used on the Victoria and Masterpiece. Not the case with the front door glass however.

Yep rear door glass is the same , just sets lower in the door on the non commercial glass coaches.

Would the drapes be interchangeable for the Masterpiece?

Noah,
I just took a single-piece side window drapery set, that I took out of a '96 S&S Medalist, and compared it to the single-piece drapes in my '96 S&S Masterpiece. They are exactly the same.

Back