Wanted: 1959 MM Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you join the PCS and make a post in the magazine you might find what you are looking for. Don't remember who has these, but I vaguely remember that they were associated with the PCS because of the wording of the auction... You can join by using the "Big Blue Button" in the top right hand corner... Click here to view the post...

You need to send it to Brady Smith, Editor of the Professional Car. He is a member on this website... Thanks for joining.... Paul

Ask and thou shall receive~ $500 for the pair; near Austin. Although no distinguishing numbers, bottom corner of all three are etched: HERCULITE 490

61flxible.jpg

Do you have the damaged glass? I just thought of another avenue to get them replaced... Paul

I had placed a call to a friend in California that had replacement quarter glass made for his 1959 Eureka, and he told me that it cost about $475 about 8 years ago for one piece. Until Atti posted the Herculite markings on the glass, I just assumed that it was safety glass. Now I realize that it is tempered, just like the rear door glass. I suggest that you purchase all 3 pieces if your budget will allow. Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back