Ga-Father wants to know; What are these?

Bill got a box of stuff with his ambulance and we have questions as to what this stuff is.

Attachments

• BillsAmbulance027.jpg
    BillsAmbulance027.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 346
  • BillsAmbulance028.jpg
    BillsAmbulance028.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 249
  • BillsAmbulance024.jpg
    BillsAmbulance024.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 199
Also look at these most unusual beacons. I've never seen anyting like these before.

Attachments

• Bill's Ambulance 020.jpg
    Bill's Ambulance 020.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 196
  • Bill's Ambulance 021.jpg
    Bill's Ambulance 021.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Bill's Ambulance 022.jpg
    Bill's Ambulance 022.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 243
The mechanical guage is a suction device. Obviously there are a few things missing from it such as the emesis canister and the tubing and catheters.

The different sized orange things are board splints. Long ones for legs, short ones for arms. Couple these with some roller bandages or triangular bandages and voila, a well splinted extremity.

Ambulance Parts for 20 Alex

What is a suction control head, a set of board splints and a 184?

I'm surprised you don't recognize the beacon lights either Richard. Considering you are a former Michigander, I would think these would jump out at you. Unity Lights are the staple of the Michigan State Police. MSP runs the 2 beam model, the RV-26, still to this day (although they have begun retrofitting Whelen LED's inside of the Unity domes).

Rick, you are getting forgetful.......

..Those Unity Beacons are the same ones Karl Helcher had on his home-converted suburbans when we were kids. They were pretty good lights as I recall.

wasn't that the stuff you said I could have if I keep my mouth shut. man that would look good up on top of mine

This is a surgical parking meter. If it goes into the red, you are dead... :yankchain:

attachment.php

Back