2013 Calendars

Mike,

I usually try to have them available at the international meet first so that any in attendance can pick theirs up there. I do have a some here ready to sell and ship. I am waiting to get back with the TSC (Tri-State Chapter) members that took the calendars to Florida and get the stock that they did not sell down there so that I will have everything that is available to list and sell here. I have been meaning to list them here, but I haven't had the chance to do it in the past week or so since Daytona.

In the next couple of days, I will have an official "for sale" thread listed for them. Or you can e-mail me directly anytime and I can get you the information that you need. professionalcarcalendars@yahoo.com That e-mail is for PCS business only and 99% calendar business mostly. Feel free anytime to get with me there if you ever have any questions or comments about the calendars or the TSC in general.

Chuck

An update...

John finally made his way back from Daytona last week and I was able to get together with him over this past weekend. I now have all the calendars in hand and will be listing them in the next day or two.

There are plenty of 2013s to go around and extras of several of the years back through 2003 when we started this project. Stay tuned... Details to come...

Back