1987 Cadillac Flower Car Hearse front drive

that will be the mystery. Eureka had a enclosed on on this chassis I think. but this doesn't look like one of theres

Its definitely not an Eureka. I did some digging (with some help) when it was for sale last time. It started life as a Superior Sovereign, originally It was a light blue vinyl top with Black Sapphire #28 1987 Cadillac Color lower body.
Seller had no info on it or who converted it into a flower car, so that's a mystery. Im not sure if this is the same seller as last time, I didn't pay much attention to the owner.
It looks nicely done, I would love to have this one.

I would love to have it myself. I had a couple of flower cars, but the cheapies, not fancy ones, nonetheless, I really liked them.

Its definitely not an Eureka. I did some digging (with some help) when it was for sale last time. It started life as a Superior Sovereign, originally It was a light blue vinyl top with Black Sapphire #28 1987 Cadillac Color lower body.
Seller had no info on it or who converted it into a flower car, so that's a mystery. Im not sure if this is the same seller as last time, I didn't pay much attention to the owner.

Seller is shields southeast sales in Atlanta.

How interesting, don't know that I can think of another legitimate coachbuilder (as seems to have made this flower car) that used another company's hearse as a starting point. I too would love to have it.

I see that it did not hit reserve. They may have a tough time getting more than $2000 for it, given that it is of unknown parentage.

that and the fact that is is the down sized caddy. they were unpopular when new and pretty much the same now. then this one with what appears as a fixed high deck most likely doesn't trip a lot of triggers.

Back