48090582_2863236203702226_2019981848691605504_n.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 317
Cruiser Wagon

Found one in local pick a part .Did not look it belonged there.:(

Attachments

• 20190330_135002.jpg
    20190330_135002.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 302
I have a 91 Olds wagon same thing just over 100K white tan leather loaded with accessories was traded on a Crown Vic P-71. Since getting here has gotten a damaged right front fender (same as Caprice) and a broken grill starter is bad. FREE to anyone who will promise to save it its rare enough it should not be crushed. I am not going to crush it unless scrap goes up quite a bit. Currently 6 cents a pound for the load shipped last week. Todays cars hurt 9 cars only 28600 lbs.

I have a 91 Olds wagon same thing just over 100K white tan leather loaded with accessories was traded on a Crown Vic P-71. Since getting here has gotten a damaged right front fender (same as Caprice) and a broken grill starter is bad. FREE to anyone who will promise to save it its rare enough it should not be crushed. I am not going to crush it unless scrap goes up quite a bit. Currently 6 cents a pound for the load shipped last week. Todays cars hurt 9 cars only 28600 lbs.

Sounds tempting Pete!

Pete, have you got any pics of your Custom Cruiser? How long has it been in your yard? Did it run, when it came in?

Car was driven here and traded in on a Crown Vic. Has been parked and gone downhill over three years. The fender was dented last January while some waterline construction being done in driveway. The Starter problem again seems to be from sitting. The former owner drove it here over 70 miles from the Poconos when he traded it. I damaged the grill two weeks ago pushing it with the 4WD wrecker when push bumper jumped over front bumper on the OLDS. Pictures can be done later in week.

Car was driven here and traded in on a Crown Vic. Has been parked and gone downhill over three years. The fender was dented last January while some waterline construction being done in driveway. The Starter problem again seems to be from sitting. The former owner drove it here over 70 miles from the Poconos when he traded it. I damaged the grill two weeks ago pushing it with the 4WD wrecker when push bumper jumped over front bumper on the OLDS. Pictures can be done later in week.

I am working on a running and driving 79 Sedan de Ville that may prove to be a challenge. But, it is triple white and we like it for the colors. If it were not triple white, I probably would not bother with it. So, I don't need another project right now, it just sounded interesting.

Just don't touch the rest of it. It will be just as brittle. I wouldn't have another '70s Cad with a white interior.

Back